Excel Training - Los Angeles
Our Intro to Excel class will familiarize you with modifying, creating, printing and formatting worksheets. You will learn formulas for calculations and functions to help automate tasks. This training will cover:
- Spreadsheet basic concepts
- Navigating the Excel interface
- Creating new files and opening existing ones
- Entering and editing data
- Modifying rows and columns within worksheets
- Defining formulas referencing specific cells/li>
- Absolute vs. relative references
- Using common functions
- Changing the look of the text, cells, and layout
- How to print and share the Excel workbook
- Basic charts
- Using templates and other settings
Microsoft Excel Intro Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 178 student reviews.
It was very well organized and very well presented. I enjoyed the instructor's personality. He brought along additional knowledge and experience to the class as well.
- Kathy Chase, Ohio State University, Los Angeles
Instructor offered many extra tips that were very helpful. Nice guy, polite, knows his subject. He also handed out extra material with shortcuts, etc that I can use as a quick reference.
- Student, Pasadena
I feel it was pretty comprehensive.
- Student, Burbank
Excellent! Learned a lot.
- Stacy Padilla, KMG Chemicals, Hollister
The class moved quickly, at times hard to keep up with. Instructor was very good at going back to explain.
- Leslie, KMG, Hollister
Great! learned a lot of information and new ways to work with excel.
- Lia Bahena, TELACU, Los Angeles
Very helpful and detailed. I liked how the book went over even small steps.
- Isamar Martinez, TELACU, Los Angeles
The training was very educational and useful. It gave me a better understanding of how to use a program I was already using. I learned how to use a lot of tools I did not know how to use before.
- Student, Los Angeles