Excel Pivot Tables Training:
in Los Angeles or Online
The pivot table in Excel is arguably the most powerful tool in the entire Microsoft Office suite. A pivot table is a data summarization tool that can automatically sort, group, count, filter, report, and summate data with simple dragging and dropping. AcademyX's pivot tables training will enhance your ability to manipulate, analyze, and interpret large quantities of data and empower you to make effective, data-driven solutions. Through hands-on lessons with an in-person instructor, accompanied by our pivot tables training curriculum, you will learn to:
- Import and prepare large datasets into Excel
- Setup data and create a pivot table
- Understand source data considerations
- Respond to changes in source data
- Work with Report Layout options
- Group PivotTable data and create Calculated Fields
- Sort and filter data
- Create data subsets and extract detail from a pivot table
- Create a Pivot Chart
- and much more!¦. See our Pivot Tables training outline
Prerequisites: Excel Intro and Intermediate, or equivalent experience
Microsoft Pivot Tables Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 72 student reviews.
Wonderful!!! Instructor helped to discover the way to process some data that I have been struggling with for some time.
- Cyndy Kuka, MRV Communications, Chatsworth
The class was awesome. Very helpful.
- Rizwan Ahmed, Self Emplyed, Los Angeles
The instructor made the class very interactive and ensured that everyone understood before she moved one.
- Ana Moya-Moreno, Molina Healthcare, Long Beach
Class was very good.
- Angelica Lazo, Long Beach
I was very satisfied with the help I received. I was very happy with the way the teacher helped us.
- Ivannia Gutierrez, Verono Investments, Los Angeles
This was a great training session for me. I got to expand on the knowledge I already had and learned some more skills that will prove to be very valuable at my job.
- Bart Tangredi, Los Angeles
I thought it was extremely helpful, the instructor answered all of my questions, the pace was great, the workbook I get to take home with me will be really helpful to refer back to, and I love the "Tips and Tricks" sheet with all of the Excel keyboard shortcuts.
- Sylvia Abdullah, Manhattan Beach
Very helpful and informative. The instructor was methodical and explained things very well.
- Student, Chatsworth