Excel Pivot Tables Training - Los Angeles
The pivot table in Excel is arguably the most powerful tool in the entire Microsoft Office suite. A pivot table is a data summarization tool that can automatically sort, group, count, filter, report, and summate data with simple dragging and dropping. AcademyXâ€™s pivot tables training in Los Angeles will enhance your ability to manipulate, analyze, and interpret large quantities of data and empower you to make effective, data-driven solutions. Through hands-on lessons with an in-person instructor, accompanied by our pivot tables training curriculum, you will learn to:
- Import and prepare large datasets into Excel
- Setup data and create a pivot table
- Understand source data considerations
- Respond to changes in source data
- Work with Report Layout options
- Group PivotTable data and create Calculated Fields
- Sort and filter data
- Create data subsets and extract detail from a pivot table
- Create a Pivot Chart
- and much moreâ€¦. See our Pivot Tables training outline
Prerequisites: Excel Intro and Intermediate, or equivalent experience
Microsoft Pivot Tables Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 72 student reviews.
Wonderful!!! Instructor helped to discover the way to process some data that I have been struggling with for some time.
- Cyndy Kuka, MRV Communications, Chatsworth
The class was awesome. Very helpful.
- Rizwan Ahmed, Self Emplyed, Los Angeles
The instructor made the class very interactive and ensured that everyone understood before she moved one.
- Ana Moya-Moreno, Molina Healthcare, Long Beach
Class was very good.
- Angelica Lazo, Long Beach
I was very satisfied with the help I received. I was very happy with the way the teacher helped us.
- Ivannia Gutierrez, Verono Investments, Los Angeles
This was a great training session for me. I got to expand on the knowledge I already had and learned some more skills that will prove to be very valuable at my job.
- Bart Tangredi, Los Angeles
I thought it was extremely helpful, the instructor answered all of my questions, the pace was great, the workbook I get to take home with me will be really helpful to refer back to, and I love the "Tips and Tricks" sheet with all of the Excel keyboard shortcuts.
- Sylvia Abdullah, Manhattan Beach
Very helpful and informative. The instructor was methodical and explained things very well.
- Student, Chatsworth