Excel VBA Training - Los Angeles
Using VBA within Excel will allow you to automate many of the frequent tasks that you perform using Excel as well as create applications that interact with your users. In this class Excel VBA class, you will learn to:
- Record and edit macros that contain VBA code
- Adhere to the syntax rules of the language
- Comment your code appropriately so that you and others can understand it later
- Create variables to store numbers and text in your programs
- Use the VBA Object Browser to identify the important parts of your spreadsheet
- Change properties of items in your spreadsheet: formatting, values, and behavior
- Launch actions associated with particular objects in the spreadsheet
- Set up decision structures (if this is true, then do that)
- Set up loops (do something over and over again as long as something else is true)
- Create your own functions to modularize your code
- Pop up alerts using built-in dialog boxes
- Get user input with custom dialog boxes
- Work with user inputted values
Excel VBA Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 46 student reviews.
Great training! I learned a lot and will be applying many of these lessons to my work.
- Breanna Ruelas, Spreckels Sugar, Brawley
Very informative! Great/personable instructor. Appreciated the 1:1 setting.
- Kayla Keen, NAVAIR, Patuxent Riven
The class was excellent. The instructor was really good. We had a great of knowledge in Excel VBA.
- Rolando Vizcarra
The instructor did a great job. He was very methodical and explained all aspects of macro development and the debugging feature.
- Robert E. Ruiz
- Violeta Guerrero, California Insurance Guarantee Association, Glendale
Good! A lot of helpful tips and very helpful overall.Good pace and good examples.
- Student, Los Angeles
The training was very good and the teacher provided us with a lot of good sample codes. The teacher was very patient with me I just feel I was out of my element.
- Student, Santa Fe Springs
It was a great intro into VBA. I know know a lot of the basic functions and I feel like I can bring that knowledge back to the office.
- Mike Selecki, Advantage Sales and Marketing, Cincinnati