FileMaker Training in Downtown Los Angeles
If you need to manage and analyze large amounts of data, using a database is the only solution. For many years, FileMaker has been the first choice for people who are looking for a powerful, easy-to-learn database application.
Whether you are a Mac or Windows user, FileMaker can help you record contacts, keep track of inventory, analyze spending trends, and more.
Learning how to create a database might seem overwhelming, but FileMaker makes it simple.
Our FileMaker training in Los Angeles provides key tips and tricks to get you up and running quickly and to help you avoid pitfalls. By explaining important concepts clearly and guiding you through step- by-step exercises, you will learn how to:
- Use key tools in the FileMaker Pro environment
- Manage record sets and perform advanced Find techniques
- Define calculated fields and other advanced fields
- Use basic and complex value lists to enter data
- Import records and export reports in FileMaker
- Adjust layout objects and layout parts
- Identify and create different table relationship types
- Create summary fields to use in summary reports
- Design buttons and assign scripts to buttons
- Create passwords and accounts
- and many more topics... See full outline for our FileMaker training
FileMaker Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 75 student reviews.
"This class was very well organized and tailored to individual learners. There were two students with very different backgrounds, skill sets, and interests. Both were accommodated very well. I am leaving feeling prepared to hit the ground running when I get back to the office. The trip from Long Beach was well worth my investment. The instructor was excellent!"
- Dr. Tracy Molidor, University of California, Irvine
"Very thorough and well paced. Instructor knew the FileMaker progam in and out."
- Student, FileMaker training
* Note: This FileMaker training in Los Angeles is held in-person, but we also offer this class online live.