FileMaker Training in Downtown Los Angeles
If you need to manage and analyze large amounts of data, using a database is the only solution. For many years, FileMaker has been the first choice for people who are looking for a powerful, easy-to-learn database application.
Whether you are a Mac or Windows user, FileMaker can help you record contacts, keep track of inventory, analyze spending trends, and more.
Learning how to create a database might seem overwhelming, but FileMaker makes it simple.
Our FileMaker training in Los Angeles provides key tips and tricks to get you up and running quickly and to help you avoid pitfalls. By explaining important concepts clearly and guiding you through step- by-step exercises, you will learn how to:
- Use key tools in the FileMaker Pro environment
- Manage record sets and perform advanced Find techniques
- Define calculated fields and other advanced fields
- Use basic and complex value lists to enter data
- Import records and export reports in FileMaker
- Adjust layout objects and layout parts
- Identify and create different table relationship types
- Create summary fields to use in summary reports
- Design buttons and assign scripts to buttons
- Create passwords and accounts
- and many more topics... See full outline for our FileMaker training
FileMaker Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 75 student reviews.