HTML Advanced Training - Los Angeles
Leading websites engage visitors with readily accessible and easily navigable content, standards compliant code, flexible designs, mixed media, and interactive forms. Feature-rich websites necessitate exceptional knowledge of HTML to design and code tables, objects, frames, and forms.
This HTML Advanced class in Los Angeles takes you step by step through the cornucopia of tools that trade professionals use, so that by the end of our HTML training, you will be able to:
- Design code-concise and user-friendly tables for displaying data
- Simplify and accelerate complex, multi-merged tables
- Wisely select when to or not to nest a table within another
- Embed multimedia files, such as YouTube videos and Adobe Flash animations
- Encase a web page within another for creative effects without complicated programming
- Assemble a composite web page made up of several others using framesets
- Construct the interface for forms like, contact and registration pages
- and many more topics... See full outline for our HTML Advanced class
HTML Advanced Class Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 122 student reviews.
* Note: This class description is for our HTML Advanced class in Los Angeles. We also offer HTML Advanced training in San Francisco, San Jose, and Sacramento. Need basic HTML? See HTML Fundamentals training Los Angeles.