HTML5 and CSS3 New Features Training - Los Angeles
- Utilize your understanding of HTML5's powerful new capabilities and understand which are supported by the major web browsers.
- Utilize new structural elements to build more accessible websites, while maintaining usability in non-HTML5-compliant browsers.
- Tag any time you reference with the new time element to define machine-readable times and dates.
- Map old elements you'e familiar with to their changed counterparts in the new specification.
- Recognize elements that are no longer relevant (deprecated), and emulate their functionality with the new elements.
- Leverage the robust set of new form field controls to quickly create professional self-validating forms.
- Embed audio and video files without relying on third-party applications or plugins like Adobe Flash.
- Import SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) out of Adobe Illustrator into your pages.
- Embellish your page elements with rounded corners and drop shadows.
- Add transparency using the alpha channel in RGBA, and add gradients for sophisticated color effects.
- Effectively wield advanced CSS selectors to target elements.
- Provide advanced functionality and styling for up-to-date browsers while maintaining support for older browsers.
- Embed your favorite font with the CSS @font-face property. Finally web designers can access a fuller range of fonts instead of relying on images which are bad for SEO.
- and much more... See the full outline for HTML5 and CSS3 training!
HTML5 and CSS3 Training Reviews:
Rated 4.2/5 based on 11 student reviews.