- Explore the stable, and not-so-stable, features of HTML5.
- Learn techniques to enable browser support for the HTML5 features which browsers have been slow to support.
- Learn to implement HTML5 features seamlessly on Android mobile devices, iPad and the iPhone.
- Track the location of website visitors and provide location-specific information using HTML5 Geolocation.
- Facilitate offline application data storage, as a flexible and highly-secure alternative.
- Create an HTML "canvas" in which graphics can be rendered.
- Read image data from videos within HTML5's new <video> tag, and perform pixel-level manipulation on web page images.
- Use Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) to create diagrams and images within a webpage.
- Develop rich Internet applications which include offline storage to continue working without connectivity, inline document editing and drag and drop functionality.
- Update webpage information in real-time without requiring constant page refreshes.
- Avoid interrupting the user interface while completing complex, automated tasks with the HTML5 Web Workers feature.
Rated 4.0/5 based on 6 student reviews.