HTML/CSS Training - Los Angeles
Engaging websites with stylish designs and interactive elements rely upon the underpinning of standards-compliant HTML and CSS. In this class we train you on how to build web sites composed of individual pages linked together, with content structured by HTML and designed attractively with CSS.
The training takes you step by step through the techniques that trade professionals use to craft web pages, so that by the end of our HTML/CSS training in Los Angeles you will be able to:
- Visualize the relationship between browsers, HTML, CSS, and web pages
- Divide your page into headings and paragraphs
- Places images on your web pages
- Link between pages to create a navigable site
- Create bulleted and numbered lists
- Set up tables to display data
- Design forms with input fields, radio buttons, and dropdowns -- and process user inputted data
- Understand the different ways of incorporating CSS styles into your web site
- Apply CSS styles to different elements on your page to implement bolding, italicization, color, and font sizes
- Get custom fonts from the web
HTML/CSS Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 17 student reviews.