InDesign Advanced Training:
in Los Angeles or Online
Seasoned users of InDesign will appreciate the advanced features that this class has to offer. You will work through different projects covering topics such as layouts, digital variations, multi-page booklets, and many others.
This class will teach you how to:
- Prepare files for ebooks and publishing
- Export EPUB files
- Add hyperlinks for digital layouts
- Manage color in print layouts
- Create interactive overlays for digital folio files
- Use inline graphics to highlight text
- Create color print posters
- Create nested styles
- Use GERP
- Create a table of contents
- Setup cross referencing
- Use scripts to prevent text reflow
- Apply effects and adjust opacity
- and many more topics... See full outline for the InDesign Advanced class.
Adobe InDesign Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 14 student reviews.
It was great. Rick did a good job at customizing it for my experience level and taught me a lot of useful things to take back to the office including how to use other programs in relation to InDesign.
- Amy Mason, Santa Monica
Very hands on, able to learn a lot, built confidence with the program.
- Student, Encino
Great - very helpful.
- Felix Bada, CCRC, Chatsworth
Great!! Once again the instructor made the class interesting and enjoyable
- Jorge Healy, California Grill, Los Angeles
Instructor was awesome! She was very thorough and gave me some wonderful tips and shortcuts!
- Jill Gardner, BRJ and Associates, Pasadena