in Los Angeles or Online
This class will go through actual projects to teach you the ins and outs of Adobe InDesign. You will be taught workflow, shortcuts and tool mastery throughout your 3 days of training with a live Adobe Certified Instructor.
During this class you will learn to:
- Create/format text
- Insert images
- Print your files
- Create posters
- Use graphic and gradient effects
- Work with templets, style sheets and tables
- Preparing the job for print
- Create brochures
- Import data from external sources
- Create master pages
- and many more topics... See full outline for our InDesign training.
InDesign Fundamentals Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 111 student reviews.
I liked it a lot, and came away with a great fundamental understanding of the program (InDesign). I liked how the instructor taught to the class's specific needs and in a conversational, practical manner, rather than reading from a textbook..
- Jeremy Kaye, YouTube, Playa Vista
Excellent workshop. It was very well paced. There were lots of information to absorb. However, each module did not feel overwhelming and were relatively easy to absorb. Instructor provided lots of useful tips and she was flexible diverting from curriculum to address specific issues related to my work.
- Helen Mauchi, Silgan Containers, Woodland Hills
The training was great. The step-by-step projects gave amazing insight to all the different tools for InDesign. I will definitely take all the tools I learned to my work place and improve our graphics and proposals.
- Lindsay Robinson, Pasadena
I enjoyed the training. I learned a lot. I love the small size classroom and the hands on training.
- Linda Rim, Opportunities for Learning, Castaic
Fun class and very informative.
- Mitchell Smith, Midlan Community Theatre, Midland
Great coverage of a lot of topics. Very thorough overview.
- Lorraine DiBacco, Valley Crest, Calabasas
Loved the theatrics and integration that she presented. Very into the program and have a passion.
- Casey Collier, Child Care Resource Center, Santa Clarita
It was helpful. I'm a beginner so I appreciated the flexibility in the training style.
- Hannah Mora, Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, Agoura Hills