Java Programming Training in Los Angeles
AcademyX's Java 5-Day Boot Camp in Los Angeles provides a solid foundation of Java programming skills for those seeking to creating efficient, cross-platform applications with this robust, versatile programming language. Our boot camp instructors have demonstrated extensive programming proficiency developing and debugging Java applications and "applets" in numerous contexts, and will provide you with the practical, hands-on experience you need in order to start using this powerful programming language immediately. As a part of this training, you will also learn to use JDBC, Java Database Connectivity, the set of technologies used to query and update databases such as Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server. At the completion of this course, you will be prepared to:
- Install the Java SDK (Software Development Kit) version best suited to your specific needs.
- Learn to use the key technologies and environments to code, test, debug and run Java applications.
- Understand the nuances of Java's object-oriented syntax to rapidly develop, test and deploy sophisticated applications.
- Create cross-platform Java GUI applications using Swing
- Learn to modify and debug Swing applications with ease.
- Employ simple, yet powerful techniques to code consistently reliable programs which are easier to maintain.
- Prevent undesired modification to Java objects with access qualifiers and specifiers.
- Extend Java's functionality and speed software development using the Eclipse IDE plug-in repository.
- Speed the process of class and method creation by harnessing the way Java implements the concept of inheritance.
- Use Java's implementation of attribute inheritance to reuse code and avoid unnecessary effort.
- Read, write or update almost any database with Java Database Connectivity (JDBC).
- and many more topics... See full outline for Java Programming training.
Java Programming Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 230 student reviews.
"Best training I have had on Java. [The instructor]'s lectures and lab work were comprehensive, insightful and easy to understand and remember."
- Arnel Magat, USPS
"It was very informative and thorough."
- Student, Java Programming Training