- Add your scripts to a web page
- Create and call functions, and pass them values
- Manipulate browser objects using methods and properties
- Incorporate the popular jQuery library of useful code snippets into your web page
- use jQuery to manipulate CSS properies of HTML elements
- Execute your script based on an interaction with the user
- Show and hide parts of your web page based on user interactions
- Display lightboxes, slideshows and other image manipulations
- Design and manipulate accordion menus, tabs, tooltips, and panels
Rated 4.7/5 based on 224 student reviews.
"Awesome! Great introduction to programming. Teaching style is easy and fluid!"
- Adrian Gonzalez, Programming for Beginners Training
- Benjamin Salles, Stubhub, Inc.