iPhone Programming Training - Los Angeles
Over 200 million iPhone users visit the App Store seeking software applications for this powerful platform. AcademyX's iPhone/iOS Development training in Los Angeles will give you the knowledge and hands-on experience necessary to build powerful iPhone apps which stand out from among the many available applications. This intensive training will also provide you with an in-depth understanding of iPhone software development principles and the scope of tools available to assist the developer, so that you can write applications which are ideally suited to this unique technology. Upon completing this training, you will be able to:
- Build, test and distribute your iPhone applications through Apple's App Store.
- Use the full range of XCode IDE development tools, such as the XCode Interface Builder and app templates, and the iPhone Simulator.
- Develop applications faster with an understanding of the Cocoa Touch API design patterns, "plists," and Swift programming syntax.
- Code more powerful iPhone apps using the Model-View-Controller design pattern, message passing and other advanced programming techniques.
- Learn how Apple's Human Interface Guidelines can assist in the design of applications for iPhone's unique multitouch screen and virtual keyboard.
- Generate graphics and animations dynamically, to provide users with relevant, context-specific feedback.
- Build applications suited to the large organization which enable mobile users to manipulate large quantities of data.
- Design iPhone apps which harness Core Data, the Managed Object Model and database integration for optimum application performance.
- Easily integrate digital photos into iPhone apps, with a minimum of coding.
- Integrate geolocation data into Google Maps or other iPhone apps where location is relevant.
- and many more topics... See full outline for iPhone/iOS Programming and Development training.
iPhone Programming Training Reviews:
Rated 4.3/5 based on 8 student reviews.