Outlook Intermediate Training - Los Angeles.
Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook's robust communication and collaboration capabilities is critical to working effectively with colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. AcademyX's Intermediate Outlook class in Los Angeles will prepare you to manage a high volume of email messages with speed and efficiency, tap Outlook's calendar features more effectively, use the Journal tool to manage multiple projects, and assign tasks to colleagues and track the overall progress of a project. Specifically, upon completing our hands-on Outlook Intermediate course in Los Angeles, you will learn to:
- Bring together all items relating to a specific activity for easy tracking
- Search quickly through all your email
- Personalize your Outlook environment
- Organize messages and filter junk email
- Set up away messages and notifications that outgoing email has been read
- and much more! See full outline for Outlook Intermediate
Outlook Intermediate Class Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 78 student reviews.
"There was a lot of useful information. The instructor was very personable and easy to follow. I enjoyed it very much."
- Student, Outlook Intermediate Class
"Great learning. Enjoyed the class!"
- Marvin Ashe, Outlook Intermediate Class