in Los Angeles or Online
Keeping yourself organized at work and at home is sometimes a daunting but crucially important task. Microsoft Outlook is arguably one of the most popular desktop organizers available - helping you to track emails, organize contacts, schedule meetings, and stay on task.
AcademyX's Outlook Intro training will teach you how to work with Outlook most effectively. Using hands-on exercises, we'll show you how to:
- Forward your incoming email into a new Outlook account
- Manage outgoing emails, including sending attachments
- Organize email into folders
- Create an appointment calendar
- Build a database of contacts
- Set up and prioritize a list of tasks
- Compose reminders and notes
- and much more... See full outline for our Outlook Intro training
Outlook Intro Training Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 16 student reviews.
"Very Good. I love having the instructor's screen at my desk. I can't imagine learning a program without it."
- Nathan Taylor, formspring.me
"Very impressed, interesting and it seems to be more easy to understand."
- Bernedette, DBI/HIS