Outlook Training in Los Angeles
Keeping yourself organized at work and at home is sometimes a daunting but crucially important task. Microsoft Outlook is arguably one of the most popular desktop organizers available - helping you to track emails, organize contacts, schedule meetings, and stay on task.
AcademyX's Outlook Intro training in Los Angeles will teach you how to work with Outlook most effectively. Using hands-on exercises, we'll show you how to:
- Forward your incoming email into a new Outlook account
- Manage outgoing emails, including sending attachments
- Organize email into folders
- Create an appointment calendar
- Build a database of contacts
- Set up and prioritize a list of tasks
- Compose reminders and notes
- and much more... See full outline for our Outlook Intro training
Outlook Intro Training Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 16 student reviews.
"Very Good. I love having the instructor's screen at my desk. I can't imagine learning a program without it."
- Nathan Taylor, formspring.me
"Very impressed, interesting and it seems to be more easy to understand."
- Bernedette, DBI/HIS