Advanced Photoshop Training:
in Los Angeles or Online
Learn more advanced features of Photoshop by completing projects that cover camera raw, smart objects and filters, advanced vector drawing and more. This advanced photoshop class covers:
- Mastering, working with and archiving RAW files and the camera RAW Interface
- Sharpening and noise reduction
- Cropping images
- White balancing
- The spot removal tool and adjustment brush
- Blending modes
- Content aware move and fill
- Panorama photomerge
- Warp tool
- Vanishing Point
- Advanced retouching
- Drawing with the shape and pen tool
- Importing and manipulating color and black and white vector artwork
- Adding text and creating a layer comp
- Advanced painting techniques using the brush tool and presets
- and many more topics... See full outline for our Photoshop Advanced class.
Adobe Photoshop Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 156 student reviews.
This was an awesome course. I ended up taking it one on one and loved it. I wish I could get this much attention in every class I took. It was tailored to my needs and I could ask as many questions as needed. Keep the one on one classes for sure! The teacher was an awesome instructor and not only knew what he was teaching but had a whole bunch of other design knowledge and outside history that helped me understand the art of Photoshop better.
- Nicole Butterfield, Progress Leasing, Salt Lake City
Excellent class, very informative and learned skills as well as refreshing old one.
- Student, Santa Monicac
Informative, thoughtful and theoretical.
- Luis Lopez, KAUST, Jeddah
Very good Class with lots of information.
- Deborah Collins, Nestle, Glendale
It was informative and the professor was funny.
- Student, Freelance, Sherman Oaks
Very educational. really enjoyed learning all the fun effects and options photoshop has to offer.
- Christopher Badenoch-Jones
Very beneficial and helpful in learning Photoshop. The training was organized, easy to understand, and follow. The Instructor was friendly and explained things clearly and thoroughly.
- Christopher Bell, Los Angeles