PHP Training in Los Angeles
PHP is one of the most widely-used programming languages for the web. Free, open-source PHP binaries are available on
Windows, Mac OSX, or Unix.
Combining PHP with a database, such as MySQL or SQL Server enables you to create dynamic web pages, email forms, and data-driven applications such as registration systems and shopping carts.
- Integrate PHP with a web server (IIS or Apache) to generate web pages
- Install and configure MySQL
- Write syntactically correct PHP code
- Use PHP's basic constructs: variables, output, conditionals, and loops
- Retrieve GET and POST <form> input and capture in PHP variables
- Connect PHP to a MySQL server and debug potential errors
- Convey SQL commands to MySQL for execution
- Select records from a MySQL database and output them as an HTML table
- Use PHP to insert form data inputs into MySQL
- Integrate PHP with an email server to send mail
- Combine PHP with a database and HTML forms to create a simple business application
- and much more... See full outline for our PHP training
Rated 4.6/5 based on 178 student reviews.