Intermediate PowerPoint Class - Los Angeles
Building upon the introduction class you will now learn to create visually stunning presentations with more of the advanced features of PowerPoint. You will add animation, audio, YouTube videos, to your presentations as well as cover transitions between slides. Topic covered include:
- How to rotate, flip, align, distribute, order and group objects
- Inserting sound and video clips
- Recording audio to add to the presentation
- Configuring the audio and video options of the presentation
- Working within the presenter view
- Adding notes to slides and preparing the slides for print
- Using thie slide master view and creating slide masters
- Changing PowerPoint options to customize your experience
- Formatting Shape and text options
- Positioning, merging and editing shapes
- Adding slide transitions
- Adding animations and manipulating them
- Sharing your presentation to allow collaboration
- Combining multiple presentations into one
- and many more topics... See full outline for PowerPoint Intermediate
PowerPoint Intermediate Training Reviews:
Rated 4.75/5 based on 42 student reviews.
The instructor was extremely well-prepared, organized and enthusiastic. I learned everything I came here for and things I didn't know I needed. This exceeded my expectations.
- Carole, Los Angeles
Great. Good class size. Pacing just right.
- Connie Ballard, Kaiser Permanente, Burbank
Great, very useful information. Instructor is extremely passionate about educating us on MS skills
- Pierre Coleman, Quallion LLC, Sylmar
Great! Personalized and tailored training!
- David, CBS Interactive, Los Angeles
I felt that I got an overall better impression on how to use Powerpoint and enhance my Powerpoint skills. Instructor was very thorough and gave us more knowledge than was in the booklet. I like his knowledge of shortcuts.
- Chloe Davis
The class is very informative. The instructor is the best! I haven't had this much fun learning. Time went by fast.
- Karen Leary, LTC Properties Inc., West Lake Village
Excellent. Extremely worthwhile.
- Jerry Harper, Pacoima Charter School, Paicoma
Very knowledgable. Kept me engaged. Easy to understand and hear. Took the time to answer questions. Really enjoyed it!
- Verna Shockley, Grifols, Los Angeles