PowerPoint Training - Los Angeles
The fundamentals of PowerPoint will empower you to create wonderful presentations with slide effects, formatted text, graphics, chart, graphs and much more. This class will cover:
- Navigate PowerPoint's features using the new "Fluent" interface
- Create and modify a slideshow in minutes
- Perfect mouse and keyboard controls for precision editing
- Use the Format Painter to easily match character styles
- Insert and adjust WordArt, SmartArt, and Excel-created tables and charts
- Emphasize information by adding animated transition effects
- Use PowerPoint themes to give your work a professional look and feel
- Manage multiple versions of the same presentation by applying the "hide" feature
- Add speaker notes to keep you on track during your talk
- and much more! See full outline for our intro level PowerPoint training
PowerPoint Introduction Training Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 35 student reviews.
I have always been overwhelmed by the complexity of PowerPoint - the instructor made it seem easy!
- Brad Daley
I rate the course highly. The instructor was very patient and willing to repeat the lesson as necessary. I loved that she spent the extra time with me as I am truly Into.
- Renee Bell, Los Angeles
Very thorough overview of power point. Steve was very knowledgeable and eager to help. I will look forward to experimenting and then taking more advanced classes.
- Susan Ingram, Beneficial Choices, Long Beach
It was very applicable to the business I am in and was helpful with how I personally use PP. Instructor is very knowledgeable and answered all the questions I had. She was sensitive to when we were taking notes and gave us time to write them before moving on.
- Cheryl Markowitz, Adelanto
I Loved this class! I will continue with the intermediate class.
- Trish Ryan, JAKKS Pacific Inc., Malibu
Excellent. Instructor made it very easy to understand.
- Sharon Stein
This was a great class. I feel like I learned a ton in a short period of time. Instructor was awesome and made the class a lot of fun.
- Shannon, Digital Equipment Group, Los Angeles
Good. The very small class and the instructors's flexibility meant we were able to cover the basics and go beyond according to our stated desires.
- Lisa Lewis, evaluRATE, Los Angeles