Google AdWords Training in Los Angeles
Google AdWords is an economical advertising tool that markets your products and services by placing ads at the top of search engine results pages. Some businesses could benefit greatly just by starting a pay-per-click (PPC) campaign with AdWords, while others need to find ways to optimize their campaigns and lower costs. To succeed, marketers must write compelling ad copy and direct customers to landing pages that will generate sales.
- Navigate Google's web interface for managing your campaigns
- Quickly set up a PPC campaign using Google AdWords
- Target your ads to particular countries, cities, or even zip codes
- Choose a set of keywords relevant to your products and services
- Make sure your PPC ads will appear when and where they will generate the most impact
- Set bid adjustment options for a large number of keywords
- Easily create and download reports based on the information you care about most
- and many more topics... See full outline for Google AdWords Training
Google AdWords Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 43 student reviews.