MS Project Training:
in Los Angeles or Online
Microsoft Project is a powerful program that will assist you in managing your projects with ease and efficiency. In this class you will learn how to create update, implement and modify projects. This class will cover:
- Organize tasks and milestones with descriptions, durations, and dates in a Gantt Chart
- View and modify task dependencies in Network Diagram view
- Identify and resolve resource conflicts with resource leveling tools
- Simplify views by rolling tasks up into summary Gantt bars
- Staff projects from a centrally defined resource pool
- Easily generate graphical PivotTable reports in Excel or Visio from your project data
- and much more! See full outline for MS Project training
Microsoft Project Training Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 14 student reviews.
The training pace was just right. Liked the additional tips and tricks. Instructor was very enthusiastic.
- Student, Kaiser Pemanente, Burbank
I really enjoyed this training and the instructor's training style. The short cuts and tips and tricks are very useful.
- Sharon Benton, Kaiser Permanente, Burbank
Absolutely great! Learned everything I wanted and more. The pace was fast and that's how I like it.
- Naira Gariboglio, Boston Scientific, Valencia
Excellent. Instructor was a pleasure to work with, very patient and extremely knowledgable.
- Jeff Brown, Los Angeles
Great. Though it was really helpful.
- Ashley, Associates Purchasing, Century City
I've taken classes with instructor before thus I knew coming into the class I was going to get quality hands-on training on Project. I certainly wasn't disappointed at all, I learned a new program and was taught in a reasonable pace where I could retain what I've learned.
- Roger Cheng, Woodland Hills
I really enjoyed this class. The instructor was very knowledgeable and thorough in what he taught. I feel confident that I can apply what I learned at my company. I also really like that we get to take home basic and advanced reference manuals for the program we just learned. Thank you.
- Student, Sylmar
Got all the information I came for. It just a matter of practice now. The instructor was excellent.
- Lara Nahari, LA Build Corp, Woodland Hills