MS Publisher Training in Los Angeles
Microsoft Publisher, like Microsoft Word, works with documents that are meant to printed and distributed on a wide-scale level. Unlike Microsoft Word, however, Microsoft Publisher focuses on the design and layout of a document. It has the flexibility to easily create a variety of personalized documents such as brochures, newsletters, and business cards. Creating, designing, and printing publications has never been easier. With the Microsoft Publisher training, you will be able to:
- Quickly navigate through the Publisher's ribbon and Publisher Window.
- Create single page publications with the use of templates, margin guides, and learn how to insert text, graphic, and table objects.
- Use facing-pages layouts to create multi-page publications such as magazines, books, or newsletters and learn how to organize and arrange the publication.
- Align and stylize text to control the flow of text within the publication.
- Create and modify tables or import tables from Excel in Publisher.
- Arrange content such as text and graphical objects to improve readability of the document.
- Prepare the publication for review and printing.
- and many more topics... See full outline for Microsoft Publisher Fundamentals training.