QuickBooks Training in Los Angeles
QuickBooks makes running a business easier by letting you track all your finances and business
processes in one centralized location.
You can save time and cut down on paperwork by entering data about your customers, vendors, products, and finances into QuickBooks, and then use this information to create professional-looking forms, such as invoices and purchase orders.
With our QuickBooks training in Los Angeles, you'll also be able to run reports that let you know which customers owe you money, what products are successful, and whether your job costs are coming in close to your estimates.
In our QuickBooks training class, we'll teach you how to use QuickBooks to take the drudgery out of time-consuming processes, such as paying sales tax, doing payroll, and tracking inventory. Note that this class covers the installed desktop version of Quickbooks, not the online service also sold by Intuit.
After our training, you'll know how to:
- Get up and running with QuickBooks as quickly as possible
- Perform error-free banking directly from QuickBooks
- Track employees' time and produce accurate job estimates
- Master doing accounts payable and receivable with QuickBooks
- Manage inventory to prevent costly overstocks
- Deal with the complexities of payroll with confidence
- and many more topics... See full outline for QuickBooks Fundamentals
Class taught using the Windows Desktop version. Please contact us if you use the Mac or Online version
QuickBooks Fundamentals Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 3 student reviews.