SQL Scripting Training in Los Angeles
Increase your database management marketability now with AcademyX's SQL training in Los Angeles.
SQL (Structured Query Language) is today's standard for accessing and manipulating data, and is recognized by most desktop and enterprise database systems, including MS Access, Oracle, IBM DB2, and MySQL.
In just two days, our SQL training class in Los Angeles will teach you everything you need to fully leverage your company's data to meet
business goals: all the way from basic SQL commands, such as SELECT, to advanced concepts, such as stored procedures, functions, inner joins, and
You will learn how to use SQL to interact directly with data, and how to create robust programs that incorporate extensive SQL scripting. This SQL class in Los Angeles shows you how to:
- Create new tables for various data types, including dates, text, and numbers
- Add data records to your tables using appropriate syntax for each data type
- Update selected records using the UPDATE and WHERE commands
- Remove out-of-date records
- Retrieve precisely the data you need using the SELECT command
- Script different SQL functions including math, string, and date functions
- Incorporate database triggers when you need to keep track of data changes
- Create efficient relationships between tables using inner joins
- Create robust SQL scripts as stored procedures
- and much more! See full outline for SQL training
SQL Scripting Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 156 student reviews.