SQL Training in Los Angeles
Increase your database management marketability now with AcademyX's SQL training in Los Angeles.
SQL (Structured Query Language) is today's standard for accessing and manipulating data, and is recognized by most desktop and enterprise database systems, including MS Access, Oracle, IBM DB2, and MySQL.
In just two days, our SQL training class in Los Angeles will teach you everything you need to fully leverage your company's data to meet
business goals: all the way from basic SQL commands, such as SELECT, to advanced concepts, such as stored procedures, functions, inner joins, and
You will learn how to use SQL to interact directly with data, and how to create robust programs that incorporate extensive SQL scripting. This SQL class in Los Angeles shows you how to:
- Selecting Data
- Getting Data from Multiple Tables
- Using Criteria in SQL Statements
- Generating Totals Using SQL
- Generating Calculated Fields Using SQL
- Using UNIONS, SUBQUERIES, and more JOINS
- Modifying Databases with Action Queries
- Working with VIEWS
- Using SQL to Structure Databases
- Creating and Working with Indexes
- Conditional Queries with IF and CASE Statements
- Creating and Using Common Table Expressions (CTES)
- and much more! See full outline for SQL Scripting training
SQL Scripting Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 156 student reviews.
"It was very helpful and easy to learn."
- Caren Robblee, Boston Scientific
"Very helpful, small class size, effective, congenial."
- Gregory Burr, Prospect Mortgage, Los Angeles
"Excellent!! Best!! SQL was complicated for me, but the instructor made it so easy to understand and we all get a hang of it."
- Yan, Siwin Corporation, Los Angeles