Visio Training - Los Angeles
Microsoft Visio is a versatile program that will assist you in creating many different types of drawings from office layouts, charts, maps, floor plans and many others. After this class you will have a thorough understanding of how to use this program to create exceptional designs. Included in this class is:
- Configuring the Visio environment to your desire by changing screen elements, and working with guides
- Creating a drawing using shapes and adding text
- Editing and formatting your drawings, shapes and text
- Changing your layout and backgrouds
- Creating calendars, maps flowcarts, organization charts, network and marketing diagrams, Gantt charts, PERT charts etc.
- Creating custom stencils and shapes
- Working with layers
- Creating mulipage drawings and hyperlinking pages
- Creating technical layouts
- Applying and editing data graphics
- Working with the ShapeSheet
- Finalizing your drawing through saving, printing and emailing
- and much more... please see the full outline at Visio Intro training
Microsoft Visio Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 175 student reviews.
Excellent class, really clarifies Visio for the newcomer.
- Debbie Potter
The trainer is well informed, engaging, enthusiastic and helpful. Lots of handouts and special secrets. The time flew by as she kept us moving at a good pace while providing plenty of opportunity for questions and clarification.
- Jenne Vargas
Informative, useful and provide a good overview of how to use Visio.
- Alyce D. Brown
Good Training. It was the fundamentals, but since I have never used Visio, only seen print outs, it was very useful.
- Brad Niess
Leaving with a healthy understanding of the program.
- Michelle Bury, CSM BP, Magalia