Intermediate MS Word Training - Los Angeles
Building off of the skills acquired in our introduction class you will complete more complex documents in this second level class. It will cover full document completion including table of contents, comments, templates, mail merges, macros and more. This class covers:
- Protecting a document
- Managing versions
- Adding comments and tracking changes to documents
- Combining documents together
- Creating new templates and modifyng existing ones
- Creating a mail merge
- Sending multiple recipients personalized email messages
- Creating labels and forms
- Inserting a caption
- Adding a table of contents, footnotes, endnotes and citations
- Inserting bibliographies and indexes
- Managing sources
- Merging different versions of documents
- Adding page borders and colors
- Adding a watermark, headers and footers
- Inserting cross references
- Creating a master document and inserting a subdocument
- Recording and running a macro
- and much more... See full outline for Word Training
Word Intermediate Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 603 student reviews.
Smooth training session.
- M. A. Kenady, DIR DOSH, Los Angeles
Very good, thorough
- Robert Betsoi, LADWP, Los Angeles
The instructor is great and was able to tailor the class to the students since there were only two of us. I learned a lot and would like to take more classes here.
- Student, Pasadena
Lots of information, very helpful.
- Holly Morrison, San Lorenzo Valley Water District, boulder Creek
Always a pleasure as usual. Instructors have been wonderful!!
- Malik simmons, PMC, Los Angeles
It was fantastic, great pace!
- Darlene Sternquist, Los Angeles