MS Word Training - Los Angeles
Microsoft Word is the most versatile word processing program out there. This class will show you how to use the program to create dynamic documents, letters, envelopes, and much more. You will learn how to format documents, add graphics and print correctly. After this class you will be fully confident in your document creation ability. You will:
- Learn how to navigate the ribbon and interface of Word
- Create new documents
- Write text and then select it, modify it, and edit it
- Insert symbols and numbers
- Use Cut, copy and paste and other editing tools
- Format fonts by adding enhancements, highlighting, changing the color
- Format paragraphs by changing the spacing, setting alignment, indenting, and adding bullets
- Applying styles
- Adding columns and changing page orientation
- Adding tables to the document and formatting the table
- Inserting pictures, WordArt, shapes and screenshots into the document
- Printing, sharing and emailing your document
- and much more... See full outline for Word Introduction Training
Microsoft Word Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 635 student reviews.
Excellent. Informative and interesting. Instructor has a dynamic personality and an incredible incredible knowledge of the subject matter.
- Jo Laslo, Canoga Perkins Corp, Chatsworth
Loved the class. Was able to get the info I needed.
- Malik Simmons, PMC, Los Angeles
Awesome! Teacher is a fabulous instructor, very knowledgeable.
- Kim Marra, Woodland Hills
I learn a lot. I really enjoyed the class.
- Anna Jimenez, Cerrell, Los Angeles
Overall great training!
- Michelle Tolmasoff, City of Vernon, Vernon
Very informative and thoughtfully taught.
- Roberd Edwards,Diamondlands Caping, Inc., North Hollywood
- David Harrison, Shield Healthcare, Valencia
Great - learned a lot!
- Studentn, Calabasas