WordPress Training in Los Angeles
Best known as a powerful, open-source blogging tool, WordPress also offers a powerful set of content management features and visually-rich design themes, enabling you to build and manage a site for an organization of any size. AcademyX's WordPress Fundamentals training in Los Angeles will equip you with the knowledge and practical experience necessary to begin crafting your website or blog right away. You will learn to select the right WordPress theme for your objectives, organize web content in an intuitive way, add images and video to your site and manage a growing community of commenters and visitors. Upon completing this training, you will be able to:
- Draw on sophisticated configuration settings to align your site's look and feel to your broader site objectives.
- Minimize site administration work with a few key content management strategies.
- Secure your data and files using the back up and recovery tools built into WordPress.
- Organize your WordPress posts and site content efficiently and quickly, using a logical keyword tagging scheme.
- Learn invaluable techniques to manage a large number of images, recordings and videos with the WordPress Media Library.
- Add customized descriptive categories to label content in a way which is meaningful to your users.
- Implement a clear commenting policy to minimize required comment moderation work.
- Implement a handful of key spam management techniques to win the war on spam.
- Communicate maximum value to your target audience by carefully choosing a WordPress theme.
- Customize the look and feel of your WordPress site using the Theme Editor and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Design your own themes and templates to support your larger branding efforts.
- Enhance your WordPress site's functionality significantly with plugins and widgets.
- and many more topics... See full outline for WordPress Fundamentals training.
Wordpress Course Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 21 student reviews.