MS Access Training in Sacramento
Few software applications offer the power and flexibility of Microsoft Access to track, organize and analyze data of almost any type. As a result, this Microsoft Access training provides you with the information and practical experience to apply this robust technology to any business problem. In our Access training in Sacramento, you will learn to:
- Design a database tailored to your needs, and use existing templates to avoid duplicated effort.
- Navigate the "Ribbon" interface in Microsoft Access and help menus with confidence and speed.
- Include captions with additional information useful for data entry.
- Implement consistent naming conventions to make your database "tables" and "fields" easier for others to use.
- Create input masks and validation rules to ensure that records are both searchable and accurate.
- Retrieve and display a set of database records based on any number of criteria.
- Use "wildcard" characters to search more effectively.
- Perform global updates and calculations on multiple database records simultaneously.
- Powerfully communicate the data through customized reports.
- and many more topics! See full outline for our intro-level Access training.
Price: $695 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Aug 19 and 20 9am - 4pm day - register
Nov 30 and Dec 1 9am - 4pm day - register
MS Access Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 145 student reviews.
Very good, thorough, interesting, informative, and helpful.
- Aladrian Elmore, Caltrans, Sacramento
Good experience. Learn new things.
- Amrit Sidhu, Belami Inc.
This training was great. The instructor made the class both fun and interesting. There is a lot of information presented.
- April Scholzen, Department of Water Resources, Red Bluff
I was very impressed with the course. In the past, our reps have been sent to seminars for training which has no 1 on 1 time and no hands on training. This was such a relief to come to a REAL class and take knowledge and newfound skills back to my job!
- Brandon Rhodes, Gymboree, Dixon
He was very thorough and helped make memorization easy.
- Brian Goldberg, POS Portal, Natomas
Lots of information. I have never used Access, so it was a little scary at first, but now at least I know what it's about.
- Candy Santos
Good class, knew nothing about Access. Very good program. AcademyX does a great job.
- Chase Lovingier
I learned more than I thought I would and the instruction was excellent.
- Chris, LSCE, Woodland