Access Fundamentals Training - Sacramento
Few software applications offer the power and flexibility of Microsoft Access to track, organize and analyze data of almost any type. As a result, this Microsoft Access training provides you with the information and practical experience to apply this robust technology to any business problem. In our Access training in Sacramento, you will learn to:
- Design a database tailored to your needs, and use existing templates to avoid duplicated effort.
- Navigate the "Ribbon" interface in Microsoft Access and help menus with confidence and speed.
- Include captions with additional information useful for data entry.
- Implement consistent naming conventions to make your database "tables" and "fields" easier for others to use.
- Create input masks and validation rules to ensure that records are both searchable and accurate.
- Retrieve and display a set of database records based on any number of criteria.
- Use "wildcard" characters to search more effectively.
- Perform global updates and calculations on multiple database records simultaneously.
- Powerfully communicate the data through customized reports.
- and many more topics! See full outline for our intro-level Access training.
MS Access Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 145 student reviews.
► More reviews...