Adobe Acrobat Training in Sacramento
Adobe Acrobat is the application used to create PDF documents -- the standard format for document exchange -- from almost any program today. If you're a little mystified by PDFs, but need to deal with these files on a regular basis, our Acrobat training in Sacramento will give you the confidence and control you need. In two days, our experienced instructors will cover everything you need to know: from simple navigation to advanced security features; from creating basic PDF files to setting up PDF files for print vendors; from reviewing PDF documents online to creating interactive forms. Topics include:
- Acrobat DC Introduction
- Creating PDFs from MS Office
- Creating PDFs from Acrobat
- Repurposing PDF Content
- Editing PDF Files
- Web Capture
- Optimizing Files
- Creating PDF Portfolios
- Search and Find
- Reviewing and Commenting on PDF Files
- Cropping and Page Sectioning
- Using Actions
- Recognizing Text in Scanned PDFs
- Creating Fillable Forms
- Form Field Calculations
- and much more! See full outline for Acrobat training
Adobe Acrobat Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 61 student reviews.
Great training! I was impressed with the instructor's knowledge and experience.
- Alice Galindo, DCSS, Rancho Cordova
I enjoyed this training. The trainer worked at a good pace and was easy to follow.
- Brianna Lauziere, DCA - Chiropractic Examiners, Sacramento
I was impressed with the information.
- Carla Shelton, Commission on State Mandates
Very good. The instructor did an excellent job of keeping the class engaged yet comfortable.
- Claudia Jelden, SMUD
Very interesting. Learned easier ways of performing tasks.
- David Hill, Sutter Health
I really enjoyed this class! It met my expectations.
- Denise Alder, California Department of Pesticide Regulation
This class was super informative! Acquired many many tools to take back to my office.
- Heidi Palchik, Commission on State Mandates
The instruction was easy to follow and very informative. I'm looking forward to applying the skills I learned at work.
- Jennifer Delucchi, Los Rios Community College District