Adobe Acrobat Training in Sacramento
Adobe Acrobat is the application used to create PDF documents—the standard format for document exchange—from almost any
If you're a little mystified by PDFs, but need to deal with these files on a regular basis, our Acrobat training in Sacramento will give you the confidence and control you need.
In two days, our experienced instructors will cover everything you need to know: from simple navigation to advanced security features; from creating basic PDF files to setting up PDF files for print vendors; from reviewing PDF documents online to creating interactive forms. AcademyX Acrobat training class will teach you how to:
- Organize PDF files using Acrobat's Organizer
- Create new PDF files using commands in Acrobat or in source applications
- Enhance your content with multimedia like sound and movie files
- Make bookmarks and links stand out with color
- Set up and test a PDF file for accessibility issues
- Secure your sensitive information with passwords, digital signatures, and certificates
- Use acrobat.com to set up a community review space
- Prepare PDF documents for printing: manage color, color separations, and the preflight process
- and many more topics... See full outline for our Acrobat training
Rated 4.7/5 based on 61 student reviews.
► More reviews...