After Effects Training in Sacramento
Adobe After Effects is used by creative professions to create beautiful visual effects and motion graphics. It allows users to edit, animate, and compose media in both 2D and 3D using layer-oriented editing techniques.
Our After Effects training in Sacramento focuses on practical applications of the software. Through project-based lessons, you will learn to:
- Getting To Know the Workflow
- Creating A Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets
- Animating Text
- Working with Shape Layers
- Animate a Multimedia Presentation
- Animating Layers
- Working with Masks
- Distorting Objects with the Puppet Tools
- Using the Roto Brush Tool
- Performing Color Correction
- Using 3D Features
- Working with the 3D Camera Tracker
- Advanced Editing Techniques
- Rendering and Outputting
- and much more! See full outline for After Effects training
Adobe After Effects Training Reviews:
/5 based on
12 student reviews.
Class was great. Very informative.
- Larry Blitstein
Amazing - he did a great job!
- Dan Biddle
Helpful for getting a good hold of the basics of After Effects. It definitely takes away the scariness of the program, and makes you more comfortable with it.
- Caleb LePore
, Genesiss Apologetics
, Shingle Springs
Very informative. Went at a great pace, and explained all questions thoroughly.
, State of California
Great-very informative-learned much more about navigation and the basics of using After Effects as well as the possibilities.
- William O'Brien IGT
- Jennifer ContrerasSacramento Sheriff's Department
Very very helpful hands on teaching. Instructor is very patient and knowledgeable.
- Andrea Price
, Sac State
Instructor took an overwhelmingly sophisticated program and made it digestible. Clearly, practice will determine my success, but I feel like I understand it well enough to begin my journey.
- Michael Grover CSUS
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for After Effects training in Sacramento. We also offer After Effects training in San Francisco, San Jose, and Los Angeles.