After Effects Training in Sacramento
Adobe After Effects is used by creative professions to create beautiful visual effects and motion graphics. It allows users to edit, animate, and compose media in both 2D and 3D using layer-oriented editing techniques.
Our After Effects training in Sacramento focuses on practical applications of the software. Through project-based lessons, you will learn to:
- Navigate the After Effects workspace with confidence
- Create a project and import footage
- Apply effects and animations
- Use parenting to animate scenery
- Add audio and text to your composition
- Enhance the colors and look of the project
- Use masks to edit effectively
- and much more! See full outline for After Effects training
Adobe After Effects Training Reviews:
/5 based on
12 student reviews.
Class was great. Very informative.
- Larry Blitstein
Amazing - he did a great job!
- Dan Biddle
Helpful for getting a good hold of the basics of After Effects. It definitely takes away the scariness of the program, and makes you more comfortable with it.
- Caleb LePore
, Genesiss Apologetics
, Shingle Springs
Very informative. Went at a great pace, and explained all questions thoroughly.
, State of California
Great-very informative-learned much more about navigation and the basics of using After Effects as well as the possibilities.
- William O'Brien IGT
- Jennifer ContrerasSacramento Sheriff's Department
Very very helpful hands on teaching. Instructor is very patient and knowledgeable.
- Andrea Price
, Sac State
Instructor took an overwhelmingly sophisticated program and made it digestible. Clearly, practice will determine my success, but I feel like I understand it well enough to begin my journey.
- Michael Grover CSUS
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for After Effects training in Sacramento. We also offer After Effects training in San Francisco, San Jose, and Los Angeles.