jQuery Training in Sacramento
- Explore jQuery's role among the multitudes of web development languages and technologies.
- Learn how to integrate jQuery into your site and understand the advantages and disadvantages of each method.
- Programmatically select elements with jQuery using common CSS selectors.
- Compensate for the selectors that CSS lacks by using special jQuery-specific selectors.
- Tweak HTML elements' attributes on the fly.
- Dynamically change the content of HTML elements, CSS styles, height and width.
- Generate new HTML elements and trees to represent data.
- Learn how to add bindings to respond to keyboard and mouse events.
- Hide and show page elements with animation techniques like slide and fade.
- Use jQuery to create custom animations for your site.
- Write less code by using the utility functions that jQuery provides.
- Introduce yourself to Ajax, and use jQuery to write simple and effective code.
- Include date pickers and dialog boxes in your site using jQuery's widgets.
- Add functional progress bars and sliders with short and simple code.
- And much more! Read the full outline for jQuery training.
jQuery Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 9 student reviews.