Captivate Training in Sacramento
Adobe Captivate is a popular software used to create training videos. Typically these videos demonstrate how to use a particular software application or web site.
Our Captivate training in Sacramento focuses on the practical, real-world use of Captivate to produce training videos to illustrate concepts. When you leave the class you will be able to create a professional-looking software demo. We show you how to:
- Move around the Captivate menus
- Establish timelines to manage the flow of the training
- Insert images, clip-art, and text captions
- Add buttons with labels or images
- Set up regions that change when rolled over
- Add sound effects
- Apply pre-built templates and styles
- Incorporate your video into a web page
- and many more topics... See full outline for Captivate training
Captivate Training Reviews:
/5 based on
41 student reviews.
It was very well organized and it flowed really nicely. I was able to follow along with the instructor and he had a great knowledge of the program.
- Beth Wells
Excellent training. Very skilled instructor. Great experience.
- Brandon Grimes
, Franchise Tax Board
Very good. Good content and relevant.
- Craig Mulder
Great course. Very informative. Exactly what I was looking for. Very good instructor. I enjoy the hands on training.
- David Ohara
, State of CA
The instructor was very informative and easy to learn from. He knows his material very well!
- Debbie Wells
, State of California CDCR
It was a good class with great information.
It was taught well. Hands on, interactive, and follow through step by step.
, Rancho Cordova
Very good training. I got a lot of individual attention.
- Ernestine Holmes
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for Captivate training in Sacramento. We also offer Captivate training in San Jose, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego.