Crystal Reports Training in Sacramento
SAP Crystal Reports offers a wide selection of tools for users to create and stylize vivid reports from a vast array of data. With AcademyX's Crystal Reports training in Sacramento, you will begin to rapidly master the basics. The class is taught by instructors with extensive real-world experience and will allow you to create dynamic reports in no time. Students in the course will learn to:
- Navigate the different components of the Crystal Reports application and begin creating simple reports.
- Insert lines and boxes, format object properties, and much more to create professional looking reports and printouts.
- Set multiple criteria when filtering data in reports with the Select Expert.
- Organize and group records in a report to show only the data you need.
- Learn the foundation of relational databases and how linking applies to Crystal Reports.
- Create and edit formulas to perform powerful calculations or transformation on sets of data.
- Conditionally format individual fields to change when certain criteria are met.
- Quickly create one page summary reports and illustrative graphs and charts for viewers to easily grasp your data.
- Export reports from Crystal Reports to various formats for others to read on various platforms.
- And many more topics! See full outline for Crystal Reports Fundamentals Training
Price: $750 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Crystal Reports Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 53 student reviews.
It was great. Instructor is very knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions the class had. His explanations were in great detail and always provided an example to help understand the subject.
- Jay Torres, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Hercules
Very good. Instructor was able to corral out-of-sequence questions into the flow of the class, and reminded us of where else the knowledge could be applied.
- Terry Calaway
Very good... instructor is funny, very knowledgable and knew the ins and outs of Crystal Reports.
- Adrian, Roseville
It was great exposure and I really liked the structure and method of training.
- Mita Parikh, Sacramento
Useful tool and useful scenarios to apply
- Mona, Bio-Rad Laboratories
The training was very informative. The instructor made sure that everyone was on the same page with the rest of the class, and assisted where needed.
- Patrick Warren, ECMC, Mather Field
Training was great. Explained simply and pace was good.
- Sheornnia Little, Medical Board of California
Very impressive, the instructor is very knowledgeable on his training.