CSS Advanced Training - Sacramento
Experienced web developers recognize the time-consuming nature of designing, maintaining, and redesigning websites. Historically, even a minor layout change could take hours to translate to HTML code. Fortunately, contemporary browser support for Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) has broadened so completely that professional developers can now exploit the advanced features of CSS for layout, image replacement, and design of common elements such as navigation bars, data tables, and forms. Mastering the CSS language detangles HTML and makes for easy redesigns, multiple stylesheet choices, and device independence.
With hands-on exercises and a real-world class project, this advanced CSS training brings you up to speed on the cutting-edge CSS techniques used to create all kinds of website layouts and designs. In this CSS Advanced class in Sacramento, you will gain the skills needed to:
- Better grasp what CSS can and should do
- Avoid unnecessary tables, images, and code for design effects
- Craft HTML code that is design independent
- Engineer single- and double-column layouts using CSS "floats"
- Create both flexible and fixed-page arrangements
- Soften columns and boxes with rounded corners
- Produce three-dimensional effects with a drop shadow
- Subtly clarify for the user different types of hyperlinks
- Add linkable and rollover buttons without multiple images
- Revamp your lists with custom bullets
- Transform a simple list into a navigation bar
- Select between horizontal and vertical navigation
- Evolve your data tables from boring to classy and engaging
- Design readily accessible, user-friendly forms
- and many more topics... See full outline for our advanced CSS class
CSS Advanced Class Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 14 student reviews.