Dreamweaver Intermediate Training - Sacramento
Advanced web design skills are becoming increasingly useful in the business world, for both web developers and those just maintaining or updating an existing web site. Our Dreamweaver training gives you the tools to create rich, dynamic pages that make you and your company stand out from the crowd.
Although complex, Dreamweaver's features are user-friendly, and this Dreamweaver class in Sacramento uses simple, hands-on examples to teach you how to:
- Position text and graphics on a page using HTML and CSS
- Use templates and snippets to streamline the design process
- Add interactive forms and buttons
- Design rollovers and other dynamic features
- Embed Flash videos and audio files
- Create simple animations
- Check browser compatibility and accessibility
- and many more topics... See full outline for our intermediate Dreamweaver class
Rated 4.8/5 based on 24 student reviews.