Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros Training - Sacramento
Proficiency with Excel's most powerful features can enable you to accomplish otherwise lengthy data analysis tasks with speed and accuracy. Our Microsoft Excel classes have been designed to help you develop real, usable skills in Excel. In the course of this targeted Excel training, you will master advanced data analysis techniques as well as the newest tools for data presentation. This Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros course in Sacramento will teach you how to:
- Apply advanced Excel functions, for example, logical functions, which return a specific result based on whether conditions you specify are met
- Understand statistical, financial, and database functions.
- Use lookup functions and data tables to take control of large amounts of information.
- Learn how to make Excel work for you by automating tasks with macros.
- Export data via text files and XML while importing data using Microsoft Query.
- Perform reliable data analysis with Excel's built-in data analysis tools, including Goal Seek and the Scenario Manager.
- and many more topics... See full outline for our Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros course
Excel Advanced Course Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 220 student reviews.