Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros Training - Sacramento
Proficiency with Excel's most powerful features can enable you to accomplish otherwise lengthy data analysis tasks with speed and accuracy. This Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros course in Sacramento covers the following topics:
- Logical Functions: IF(), AND/OR() and NOT()
- Decision-making Functions: COUNTIF() and SUMIF()
- Looking up Values: INDEX() and MATCH() versus VLOOKUP()
- Auditing, Tracing and Error-Trapping
- Array Formulas for Processing Data Groups
- Date and Time Functions
- Text Manipulation Functions
- Statistical and Forecast Functions
- PowerPivot for Processing Data from External Connections
- Cube Functions
- What-If Analysis: Watches, Scnearios, Goal Seek, and the Analysis ToolPak
- Macros And VBA
- Designing Forms with Buttons for User Interactivity
- Internationalization And Accessibility
- and much more! See full outline for Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros training
Excel Advanced Course Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 220 student reviews.
"Wonderful, I continually highly recommend these courses."
- Denise Stormo, Retail Pro International
"The instructor was very knowledgable and explained things clearly, even things that are somewhat confusing to ariculate. The instructor did well to go beyond the scope of the book and provided valuable extra shortcuts and insights."
- Erik Kortman, Belami, Inc.
"Enlightening. Loads of information that I can take back to the office."
- Austin Hicks, Caltrans
"It was very thorough while still being efficient. The instructor provided useful information while avoiding the less used tools."
- Chris Brown, Belami, Inc.
"Very well organized and speed of instructor meet my needs. Workbook utilized real world examples."
- Matt Brenier, POS Portal, Sacramento
"It was well put together and helped me with certain nuances of Excel."
- Chris Hebert, Gold Standard Diagnostics, Davis
"The training was more helpful than I thought even though the examples did not directly relate to how I use Excel at my job."
- Anjelica Lapid,
"Awesome, I was the only person in the class which allowed the instructor to expand on more functions and provide me with a wider margin of knowledge that will help me vastly improve my everyday job skills."
- Kevin Franklin, SAFE CU, Folsom