Excel Intermediate Training - Sacramento
AcademyX's intermediate Excel class in Sacramento builds upon our Excel Intro training and introduce the students to Excel's more powerful features with hands-on training on these topics:
- Managing Workbooks: Names, colors, and inter-linking between them
- Customizing the Ribbon and Quick Access toolbar
- Creating Meaningful "Named Ranges" and "Defined Names"
- Sorting and Filtering Data Tables
- Removing Duplicates
- Structured References
- Data Validation, including Dropdown Lists
- Summarizing Data with Consolidation and Subtotals
- PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Conditional Formatting
- Custom Formats
- Adding Trendlines and Sparklines
- Using Quick Analysis Gallery
- Collaboration: Permissions, Sharing, and Protection
- and much more! See full outline for Excel Intermediate training
Excel Intermediate Class Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 335 student reviews.
"This class was very good. The instructor followed the book which helped in making me more confident about being able to do this back at the office."
- Socorro Watkins, Air Resources Board
"Very thorough and engaging. Love the hands-on training and the ability to follow the instructor by use of the additional screen."
- Leslie Mazzeo, Caltrans
"AWESOME! Loved the pace of the training and the sense of humor incorporated into the lessons. [The instructor] made learning FUN!!!"
- Jennifer Mroz, Woodland Clinic Medical
"Excellent job, kept everything moving along. A bit fast for my knowledge but it is evident I would have benefitted from taking the beginners class first. Overall, loved his teaching style."
- Barbara Stannius, Embassy Suites Hotel, Sacramento
"Very well done, good presentation skills, energy, knowledge all first rate."
- Gren Holden
"The training was informative and interesting, much more so than the Intro Excel class."
- Ron Brown, POS Portal, Sacramento
"Got impressed with all the information that I learned from this lesson."
- Edith Fontanilla, Lilliput Children's Services, Sacramento
"The class was greatly informational and eduictional. It was well paced for every type of persons learning levels"
- Sabrina Weiss