Excel Intermediate Training - Sacramento
Microsoft Excel is an all-purpose software application for creating and sharing information through spreadsheets. With a robust set of functions to automatically perform complex calculations, features to rapidly convert data into charts and graphs, and tools to securely share business information with others, it is the most widely-used spreadsheet application worldwide. With this in mind, our instructors will draw on extensive real-world experience to help you rapidly master the fundamentals of Excel which can be applied to real world tasks. Upon completing this intermediate Excel class in Sacramento, you will be able to:
- Link workbooks to allow you to manage large, interconnected data sets.
- Standardize look and feel across spreadsheets and other documents with Microsoft Office themes.
- Group rows into collapsible outlines for simplified viewing.
- Target specific data with sorting and filtering.
- Use Error Checking and other Auditing tools to test formulas and trace errors.
- Safeguard data in specific cells or in an entire workbook with Excel's security controls.
- Enable multiple collaborators to simultaneously edit a spreadsheet, without creating inconsistent versions.
- Use advanced data management techniques to validate entries.
- Work with PivotTables to summarize and analyze large sets of data
- and many more topics! See full outline for the intermediate Excel class.
Excel Intermediate Class Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 335 student reviews.
► More reviews...