Excel Training - Sacramento
Microsoft Excel is the premier spreadsheet application, used by businesses, organizations and individuals worldwide. Our Microsoft Excel classes have been designed specifically to help you develop skills that you can apply to real life situations. AcademyX's Excel training in Sacramento is taught by instructors with extensive real-world experience who will help you rapidly master the basics, so you can apply your new knowledge immediately. After the training you will be able to:
- Navigate Excel's "ribbon" menu interface
- Create a spreadsheet to organize data
- Format fonts, colors, styles and themes
- Perform basic calculations between cells
- Correctly reference cells so formulas still work when you insert rows
- Apply functions like AVERAGE(), MIN(), MAX(), and SUM()
- Designate print areas, page breaks, headers and footers
- Create and format bar and pie charts
- Generate instances of built-in Excel templates
- and much more! See the full outline for Excel Intro training.
Microsoft Excel Training Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 458 student reviews.
Good traning, I knew a lot of the features, but learned a lot of key commands and tricks to make things faster. I recommend this class for any level and look forward to the next two classes.
- Amber Ostrander, Contractors State License Board, Sacramento
The training was excellent. Learned tons of shortcuts and quick tools to make my spreadsheets better. It was very easy to follow and the teacher was very knowledgeable in all topics. He stayed focused and we covered all the material in the entire textbook.
- Tamica Ward, Heald College Online
The class was an amazing experience. I learned a lot with an instructor that was very knowledgeable and friendly.
- Alec Cohen, Carmichael
I liked the small class size which gives you more one on one instruction. Very informative
- Cindy Keith, Zions Bancorp
Amazing! His training techniques are one of a kind! I learned way more than I anticipated!
- Hannah Burns, Clifford Benefits Group, Roseville
Excellent! Very informative, useful information. Instructor's enthusiasm made the class very enjoyable.
- Jamey Nye, Cosumnes River College
Awesome. Best computer training I have had. Easy to follow, fun and well organized!
- Jenny Tucker
Really loved this class!! Instructor made learning so much fun and I can actually use what I learned. AcademyX presents a lively and fun atmosphere in which to learn.