Pivot Tables Training
Attend in Sacramento or Online
AcademyX's pivot tables class will enhance your ability to manipulate, analyze, interpret, and present large quantities of data. With hands-on training, our learn-by-doing curriculum covers these topics:
- PivotTables - The Basics
- Drilling Down
- PivotTable Tricks
- Refreshing Pivot Data
- Sorting PivotTables
- Grouping PivotTables
- Filtering PivotTables
- Using Slicers
- Subtotals and Grand Totals
- Layouts and Styles
- Calculated Fields and Items
- and much more! See full outline for Excel Pivot Tables training
Price: $350 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Aug 13 9am - 4pm day - register
Sep 24 9am - 4pm day - register
Nov 5 9am - 4pm day - register
Dec 17 9am - 4pm day - register
Pivot Tables Class Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 149 student reviews.
Very good. He kept the class moving and touched on the main points.
- Darren Williams, Sacramento County, Sacramento
Very good. The instructor really knew his subject matter, and customized it to our wants/needs and questions. We are power users of Excel and we all learned a great deal today.
- Sheila Brush, Sacramento
Excellent. I really appreciated the instructor's energy!
- Laura Schwartz, El Dorado County, Placerville
Enjoyed the training it was very informative, I learned a lot.
- Brandon Rodriguez, Delta Dental of California, Rancho Cordova
The course had some informative information- may have been too much of a beginner's course for my level.
- Marissa Marcum, Extreme Engineering, Penryn
Great information - what was expected.
- Kelly Rae Harrell, Barco, Rancho Cordova
It was good, just a lot of info to take in.
- Lindsey English, Olam, Williams
The training was really good. I learned a lot of different options that I did not know existed.
- Kim Picou, Nestle, Sacramento