Excel Expert Techniques:
Attend in Sacramento or Online
Become an Excel power-user with AcademyX's Excel Expert Techniques class, with hands-on training covering these topics:
- Analytical Functions
- Advanced PivotTable Analysis
- Creating Interactive Dashboards
- Basic VBA
- and much more! See full outline for Excel for Power Users training
Price: $395 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
May 20 9am - 4pm day - register
Jul 5 9am - 4pm day - register
Aug 12 9am - 4pm day - register
Sep 23 9am - 4pm day - register
► More dates
Excel Expert Techniques Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 78 student reviews.
"It was good for me because the instructor was flexible and very knowledgable. We were able to cover the subjects we wanted to for the amount of time we wanted to. We learned many new tips and tricks."
- Sonia Tonkel, Bell Carter Foods, Inc.
"Really enjoyed the Pivot Tables and Macros sections!"
- Mark Barry, Caltrans
"The class provided great tips and shortcuts for my job."
- KC Castleberry, Forecasting
"Wonderful class - great teacher - extremely knowledgeable, hands-on training, lots of patience, didn't waste any time, very productive - well worth it."
- Rori Blankenship, Paradigm, Walnut Creek
"The instructor was extremely accommodating to the things that I wanted to learn."
- David Lac, Caltrans, Sacramento
"Very detailed and information, extremely helpful."
- Nicole Williams, Gourmet Garden Herbs and Spices, Folsom
"Excellent one on one training. Instructor was extremely insightful and enthusiastic."
- Garrett Weiss, California State Water Control Board, Sacramento
"I really enjoyed this class! The pace was perfect in order to understand all the information."
- Renee Martin-Deputy, SWRCB, Sacramento