FileMaker Advanced Class in Sacramento
This advanced course is the highest level of AcademyX FileMaker training and it covers chapters 8-12 of the Filemaker Pro 12 Manual. The main goal of this section of the courseware is to get you thinking about database management like a developer, even if you're not a programming savant.
By using the software to perform quick, faster, more automated tasks, you'll take the stress out of complicated and tiresome manual labor. Give those fingers a break and let scripts, functions and calculations do the heavy lifting.
Like all AcademyX classes, FileMaker advanced is taught in a hands-on, live instructor environment. Our expert trainers can handle unique problems and questions that you're running into with the software. We can also do custom training on-site and help you work directly with your own database.
- Mastering calculations (auto-entering, dialog boxes, data validations)
- Understanding, running and organizing scripts
- Reviewing script steps, working with records
- Applying developer utilities and custom functions
- Advanced relationship techniques, table occurrences and portal filtering
- Reporting, analysis, conditional formatting, basic charting and reports
- Boolean functions, storage options and logical functions
- Advanced scriptions, modular scripts, script parameters and variables
- and much, much more! See the full outline for Filemaker Advanced training
* Note: This class description is for Filemaker Advanced training in Sacramento.