FileMaker Training in Sacramento
FileMaker Pro is the ideal tool to create effective database solutions speedily and easily. Keep track of your contacts, sort your upcoming events, create expense reports, print mailing labels and more. With a little know-how, you can use FileMaker Pro like an expert to manage and share information most efficiently.
While this database software makes it deceptively easy to enter and find data, certain features might seem baffling at first, such as creating a
portal to view fields in a related table.
Our FileMaker training in Sacramento provides you with an opportunity to learn key concepts and practice hands-on exercises under the guidance of an experienced professional, so that you can:
- Find records using advanced search features
- Create a database and populate it with imported data
- Modify an existing layout by adding and formatting fields
- Generate columnar reports and mailing labels
- Identify key concepts describing relational databases
- Place related fields in a layout using a portal
- Use buttons and scripts to automate steps
- Manage complex table relationships and fields
- Create accounts and privilege sets
- and much more! See the full outline for Filemaker training
FileMaker Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 6 student reviews.