Filemaker Training in Sacramento
FileMaker Pro is the ideal tool to create effective database solutions speedily and easily. Keep track of your contacts, sort your upcoming events, create expense reports, print mailing labels and more. With a little know-how, you can use FileMaker Pro like an expert to manage and share information most efficiently.
While this database software makes it deceptively easy to enter and find data, certain features might seem baffling at first, such as creating a
portal to view fields in a related table.
Our FileMaker training in Sacramento provides you with an opportunity to learn key concepts and practice hands-on exercises under the guidance of an experienced professional, so that you can:
- Find records using advanced search features
- Create a database and populate it with imported data
- Modify an existing layout by adding and formatting fields
- Generate columnar reports and mailing labels
- Identify key concepts describing relational databases
- Place related fields in a layout using a portal
- Use buttons and scripts to automate steps
- Manage complex table relationships and fields
- Create accounts and privilege sets
- and much more! See the full outline for Filemaker training
Price: $750 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
FileMaker Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 6 student reviews.
I found it very informational and learned many new database techniques.
- Candace Robertson, Caltrans, Marysville
Wonderful, very informative and the instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject. I enjoyed the class.
- Dominique Geoffroy, UCSF Medical Center
Very well presented, organized!
- Rudi Hoehn, Charlotte Symphony, Charlotte
"Great class. I learned more and feel like I have a great start on creating a program to work for our company."
- Laurie Boyte, Learning for Living, Inc.
"It was terrific! A lot of information and very fast, but the instructor was great and made sure everyone kept up with the exercises."
- Chris Mejia, UCMP
"Thorough, fast paced, efficient use of time and instruction. covered all the topics needed to to create a database and report workbook."
- Heather Kastern, Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
* Note: This Filemaker training in Sacramento is held in-person, but we also offer this class online live.