Google Sheets Training in Sacramento
Master the fundamentals of Google Sheets, Google's cloud-based spreadsheet application with Academy'X Google Sheets for Excel Users training in Sacramento. By successfully completing the class, you will be proficient in:
- Formatting Cell Colors Based on Cell Values
- Validating Data Entry and Adding Dropdowns
- Prohibiting Users from Editing Certain Ranges
- Sharing Permissions, Creating User-Specific Views, and Restoring Old Versions
- Creating Charts Quickly with Google's AI Assistant
- Creating Interactive Sheets using Checkboxes
- Filling Data into Sheets from Forms and Quizzes
- Incorporating Real-Time Data from Other Web Sites
- Executing SQL Statements Against Data Ranges
- Integrating Zapier Triggers to Get Information from Other Web Services
- Getting Stock Quotes and Financial Data
- Inserting Images, Dynamic QR Codes, and Sparklines
- Creating Macros and Executing AppScript
- Generating Maps with Pins from Addresses in Sheets
- Creating Mobile Apps from your Spreadsheets
- Translating cell data to other languages
- See the full outline for Google Sheets training.
Price: $695 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Aug 13 to 14 9am - 4pm day - register
Oct 15 to 16 9am - 4pm day - register
* Note: This class description is for Google Sheets training in Sacramento. We also offer Google Sheets training in San Francisco, Google Sheets training in San Jose and Google Sheets training Online Live.