HTML5 and CSS3 New Features Training - Sacramento
- Employ HTML5's powerful new capabilities and understand how the major web browsers treat HTML5 tags differently.
- Take advantage of new structural elements to increase your site's accessibility without sacrificing usability in older browsers.
- Define machine-readable times and dates using the new time element.
- Recognize which elements have been changed or replaced, and how to use their replacements.
- Create professional self-validating forms quickly by using the new set of form field controls.
- Use the simple audio and video tags to embed media without the use of third-party applications or plugins.
- Integrate SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) files directly into your pages. These files can be coded by hand, or imported from a vector based application like Adobe Illustrator.
- Use advanced color techniques including transparency with RGBA, and blend colors together using the new gradient effect.
- Target exactly the right elements using the new advanced CSS selectors.
- Make use of many new features without letting it affect usability in older browsers.
- Utilize the new @font-face rule to employ the font of your choice in your next website. Now web designers can embed the fonts they want to use rather than choose from a few.
- and so much more! Look over the full outline for a breakdown of this HTML5 and CSS3 training.
HTML5 and CSS3 Training Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 35 student reviews.
► More reviews...