HTML Training in Sacramento
A web page is
constructed from multiple parts and pieces, including content, images,
and design information, and underlying these various components is an
infrastructure comprised entirely of HTML.
Mastering the Hypertext Markup Language gives you the framework needed to create rich websites that users repeatedly visit.
With hands-on exercises and class projects customized for you, this HTML training in Sacramento brings you up to speed on the latest, standards-compliant HTML used to create all manner of websites. You will gain the skills needed to:
- Understand what HTML is and is not, and how it relates to other web languages
- Find and choose the best tools for your web development workstation
- Create a web page using a text editor and HTML code
- Add page elements such as paragraphs and headings
- Emphasize or de-emphasize text using italics, bold and font sizes
- Verify that your code is error-free
- Distinguish between sections using a divider
- Insert special characters, like a copyright symbol
- Bullet or number a list of items
- Set colors for your web page
- Alter the alignment of text and images on the page
- Craft a multi-cell table with rows and columns
- Adjust an image for web page display and add different kinds of images to your website
- Link to websites and launch email applications with a link
- Link the pages of your website together
- Put your website on the Internet
- and much more... See full outline for HTML training
HTML Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 75 student reviews.
► More reviews...