HTML / CSS Training in Sacramento
A web page is constructed from multiple parts and pieces, including content, images, and design information, and underlying these various components is an infrastructure comprised entirely of HTML/CSS. Learning HTML/CSS enables you to create rich websites that users repeatedly visit. In our HTML/CSS training in Sacramento, you will learn to:
- Describe the role of HTML and CSS in relation to the various web technologies
- Find and install the necessary tools to build a web site
- Apply the appropriate file extensions to open web pages in web browsers and text editors
- Designate paragraphs, headings and other elements on a web page
- Format page text with size changes, italics, and bold
- Validate that your code is standards compliant
- Draw a line between sections
- Add special symbols not available on the keyboard
- Craft and apply styles to bulleted and numbered lists
- Customized your web page colors, alignment and bullets
- Construct multi-row and multi-column tables
- Find and modify images for a website
- Insert artwork onto your web page
- Make text and images link to other websites
- Create a navigation bar that links to the pages of your website
- Set styles for a single web page or an entire web site
- Modify specific page elements using the "ID" and "CLASS" designations
- Upload your web pages to an interlinked website for others to peruse
- and much more! See full outline for HTML/CSS Fundamentals
Price: $995 for 18 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
HTML/CSS Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 75 student reviews.
Great instructor. He explains everything in detail and takes time to answer questions. The class was really great and I learned a lot.
- Carol Crenshaw, Sacramento
Very comprehensive.... I understand a lot more than I did when I first arrived.
- Christine Short
Really enjoyed the class. What once seemed to be a foreign languege seems way easier than I thought it would be after such a short amount of time.
- Morgan Ramser
This was an excellent class! Instructor was very knowledgeable.
- Ryan Sproull, VSP, Rancho Cordova
Fantastic instructor. He is extremely knowledgable, professional, and creative in his teaching style. He nails the 3 E's of trianing: educate, enlighten, and entertain.
- Tamara Gordon, FMC Technologies Schilling Robotics, Davis
Came into this class with no knowledge of HTML and after taking this class I have a new respect for HTML. Also I am excited to get started and apply HTML Fundamentals at work!! Class rocked.
- Yvette Garcia, Belami Inc.
Great course. The pace was nice and steady. Instructor was a great teacher. He was there for any questions or help we needed.
- Brandon Kepes
Makes me want to build my own website.
- Elizabeth Vari, Department of Rehabilitation