InDesign Training in Sacramento
Create professional layouts for print and digital publishing with Adobe InDesign. We offer beginning InDesign training and advanced courses. All our InDesign training courses are offered in-person at our Sacramento training center and online with a live instructor.
Learn the basics with our hands-on InDesign training by working on real-world examples.
- Set up the InDesign Interface
- Create a Basic Flyer Layout
- Create an Event Poster Layout
- Create a Brochure Layout
- Learn how to Thread Text
- Work with Text Styles
- Prepare Files for Pre-press
- and much more! See full outline for InDesign training
Price: $695 for 12 hours.
Apr 15 and 16 8am - 4pm day - register
- Product Data Sheets
- Creating Travel Guides
- Working with Long Documents
- Creating Restaurant Menus
- Creating Conference Name Badges
- Data Merging Postcard Mailers
- Creating Price Sheets
- Using GREP
- and much more! See full outline for InDesign Advanced training
Price: $750 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
InDesign Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 409 student reviews.
The content was presented in holistic format that gave me enough information to get started. I really like the fact that I can repeat the class after I've had a chance to work with the software. The instructor was very knowledgeable.
- Claire Guest, RMW Architecture and Interiors, Sacramento
I thought this was really helpful. I had some experience in InDesign, and this was a really good review. I also learned a bunch of new things as well (especially packaging, baseline grid alignment, and gradients -- all were things I specifically asked about.
Loved the dual screen to follow along, very attentive instruction with a nice dash of humor and fun. Thoroughly enjoyable and will recommend to others and use AcademyX for future instructional needs.
- Karly Dizon, Vacaville
Great information, experienced instructor. Provided an entertaining, hands-on learning experience for everyone! Would definitely come back for more classes.
- Kaylin Knutzen, Infinite Design Solutions, Lincoln
Enjoyed it very much. Good mix of lecture and hands-on design. Good examples to go along with topics.
- Robert Peterson, DWR
Fantastic - Everyone was very helpful and instructor gave very practical tips. I have been using InDesign for 2 years and wish I had taken this class earlier - I learned a tremendous amount!
- Angela Mayfield, Vivayic, Inc., Elk Grove, CA
Did a great job of covering elements I am most likely to use. Great job.
- Anissa Routon, Folsom
Good. Nice friendly astmosphere. I learned a lot. I would recommend this.
- Ann Miller, Solano County Library, Fairfield