InDesign Advanced Training - Sacramento
AcademyX's Advanced InDesign training in Sacramento will prepare you to move beyond the basics and employ the unparalleled ability of this industry-standard design application to create visually-rich documents for print publishing, or interactive documents and presentations to be published online. This training is taught by an Adobe-Certified Instructor with extensive experience using InDesign in the field. As a result, you will gain the practical perspective through real-world exercises to start using what you learn right away. In this Advanced InDesign class in Sacramento, you will learn to:
- Master advanced InDesign techniques to create sophisticated layouts for print, web or mobile devices.
- Employ advanced productivity and collaboration features to accelerate the design work flow.
- Create multiple outputs of a single document for design, web or digital reading applications.
- Create multiple, customized versions of an InDesign document using data merges and conditional text.
- Manage files and assets stored locally or on a server with the links panel
- Ensure predictable and consistent print results by "preflighting" documents.
- Use composite proofs and saved print presets to ensure predictable and consistent printing.
- Incorporate audio and video, as well as interactive controls, into InDesign presentation pages.
- Deploy documents and presentations in any number of multimedia formats, including PDF, SWF, XHTML or XML.
- and many more topics! See full outline for the Advanced InDesign class.
Rated 4.8/5 based on 71 student reviews.