InDesign Advanced Training - Sacramento
AcademyX's Advanced InDesign training in Sacramento will prepare you to move beyond the basics and employ the unparalleled ability of this industry-standard design application to create visually-rich documents for print publishing, or interactive documents and presentations to be published online. This training is taught by an Adobe-Certified Instructor with extensive experience using InDesign in the field. As a result, you will gain the practical perspective through real-world exercises to start using what you learn right away. In this Advanced InDesign class in Sacramento, you will learn to:
- Product Data Sheets
- Creating Travel Guides
- Working with Long Documents
- Creating Restaurant Menus
- Creating Conference Name Badges
- Data Merging Postcard Mailers
- Creating Price Sheets
- Using GREP
- and much more! See full outline for InDesign Advanced training
InDesign Advanced Class Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 71 student reviews.
"The training content was thorough and informative."
- Jason Cox, RJ's Bar and Grill
"I loved the training. Very informative."
- Crystal Julian, WLC Architects, Inc.
"I loved the class. It felt like all of my questions were answered clearly and concisely. The instructor did a fantastic job!"
- Veronica Delgado, Turner Construction Company
"Amazing! Learned so many cool features of InDesign. Instructor was receptive to questions and very knowledgeable."
"Great training. It really built on top of what I had already learned in the Fundamental course."
- Ashley Mastin, Davis
"Very enjoyable, taught me a lot of little tricks that I was not aware of. Will also help me in my own instruction of InDesign."
- Daniel Bouwerearts, Truckee Meadous Community College, Reno
"Instructor was very knowledgable in the practical workplace application of the program.
He was able to evaluate my skill level and give me specific information on how to better utilize the program and my skills."
- Robert L. Hossack, State Compensation Insurance Fund
"Excellent and taylored to class needs - pacing towards students' needs"
- Kim Nguyen, CA Air Resources Board, Sacramento