Programming for Beginners Training - Sacramento
- Design a solution based on a problem or task
- Write scripts start to finish and document them with commented code
- Create variables to act as placeholders for names and numbers
- Get input from a user and output a response
- Control the browser window using browser objects
- Develop functions to perform specific tasks
- and many more topics... See full outline for Programming for Beginners
Rated 4.8/5 based on 13 student reviews.
► More reviews...