Learn to Code - 3-Day Class in Sacramento
- Design a solution based on a problem or task
- Write scripts start to finish and document them with commented code
- Create variables to act as placeholders for names and numbers
- Get input from a user and output a response
- Control the browser window using browser objects
- Develop functions to perform specific tasks
- and many more topics... See full outline for Learn to Code
Learn to Code Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 13 student reviews.
Very Good. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject and taught at a good pace.
- Matt, Blue Shield of California, El Dorado HIlls
Excellent. It was broken down so it was very easy to understand. Also it was very informative for 2 days of training.
- Jason Johnson, Williams-Sonoma Inc, Rocklin
It was excellent. The instructor was an excellent teacher!
- Larissa Rees, UC Davis, Sacramento
- Maria Fritz, CDCR, Wasco, CA
It is very good class. The instructor is very good at explaining the programming codes
- Mong Nguyen, DMV
Great information and the instructor was very good. He gave the information in good timing and I learned a lot.
- Seth Pearce, VSP, Rancho Cordova
- Tim, Cupertino
Another great class, really enjoyed it. The instructor did a great job again, he customized the class to address my educational needs.
- Victor Silva, Deloitte