MySQL Training in Sacramento
Today's cutting-edge applications are data driven, and MySQL is a critical skill for database pros. Whether you are developing e-commerce, supply chain, research analytics, or financial services solutions, MySQL allows you to create industrial-strength applications that require high-performance relational databases. Any time you are working with SQL, you should be thinking of MySQL.
Our MySQL training in Sacramento offers instructor-led walkthroughs, real-world examples, and in-class exercises in one information-filled day. You will learn to quickly install and configure a MySQL database, define schemas like a database architect, and create tables and records using SQL queries. You'll come away from this MySQL Fundamentals training class knowing how to:
- Set up the MySQL environment
- Establish server connections, configure log files, and perform other administrative tasks
- Define a new database schema
- Inspect tables using MySQL catalogs
- Set up primary keys, and foreign keys to related tables
- Test SQL queries in the MySQL Browser
- Use SQL to create, select, edit and display records in a MySQL database
- Convert other SQL databases to MySQL
- and much more! See full outline for MySQL training
MySQL Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 18 student reviews.